Cranbrook Public Library
The Cranbrook Public Library opened its doors to the public on July 4, 1925. Open 7 days a week, the library provides access to a wide range of services:
- Free membership for all residents of Cranbrook and RDEK Area C.
- Visitors from elsewhere in BC can use their home library card to borrow material for free.
- A collection containing almost 70,000 books, films, audiobooks, CDs and magazines.
- Access to ebooks, digital audiobooks, e-magazines, and online resources.
- Free access to wi-fi and computers.
- Printing, photocopying, scanning and sending faxes.
- Help finding answers questions, from what to read next to great places to eat downtown.
- One-on-one technology assistance.
- Programs for all ages.